my name is jordan my favourite food is spaghetti bolognese and lasagna.I like to play tag,hide and seek and cheat.And my favourite place is the pools and the beach and at the beach i like to get hit by the waves
That is awesome to know the things you enjoy doing Jordan. You are a remarkable young man with an amazing mind. I am excited to see your growth and know you have so much to share as you are quite knowledgeable for such a young person. Mauri ora :)
I would like to be baker.Cause baking is so fun and it interested me to be one.I use to wanna be a builder until I learned how to make cakes,cupcakes, and cookies.making those stuff were so fun they interested me to be a baker.
I would like to have invisibility,super speed and fly.I would like to have invisibility cause I could go invisible and go away and it would be cool.And would like super speed well I could get to school faster.I also would like to fly cause I could get to new countries and if I don't like the country I could go to another one.
good work jordan keep doing your great work!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome to know the things you enjoy doing Jordan. You are a remarkable young man with an amazing mind. I am excited to see your growth and know you have so much to share as you are quite knowledgeable for such a young person. Mauri ora :)
ReplyDelete